Fireworks (Consumer Sales)

The City of Cottage Grove licenses the sale of consumer fireworks either as a principal business activity or for the accessory sale of fireworks at an existing business. Ordinances can be viewed at Sterling Codifier website by going to Title 3 - Business and License Regulations and then Chapter 11 - Fireworks.

If you are interested in applying for a Fireworks Sales License please email City Clerk Tamara Anderson or call 651-458-2878.