Innovative Commerce Serving Communities (ICSC)
The City of Cottage Grove is open for business!
Thank you for taking time to learn about Cottage Grove at the recent Innovating Commerce Serving Communities (ICSC) Expo.
We are passionate about bringing quality retail and development to our city. We make the process easy and look forward to working with you!
Cottage Grove is located just southeast of the Twin Cities and is a short drive from MSP International Airport.
See below for more information about land available for lease as well as commercial, retail and redevelopment opportunities.
Available Buildings and Sites
Our Business Park is one of the fastest growing in Minnesota. It will also be home to the largest industrial development in our state: NorthPoint's Cottage Grove Logistics Center.
See the Site
|Lot width||175 feet||200 feet||200 feet|
|Front yard setback||40 feet||50 feet||100 feet|
|Side yard setback abutting an R district||100 feet||125 feet||200 feet|
|Side yard setback adjacent to a street||40 feet||40 feet||125 feet|
|Interior side yard setback||40 feet||40 feet||40 feet|
|Rear yard setback||60 feet||60 feet||100 feet|
|Rear yard setback abutting an R district||100 feet||150 feet||200 feet|
|Building height||55 feet||60 feet||60 feet|
For more information, visit the Planning Department page.
The Shoppes at Cottage View is a new commercial development just off of U.S. Highway 61 and Innovation Road in Cottage Grove. It features 73 acres that can be developed for commercial use. The following information highlights infrastructure, conceptual drawings and surveys for the land:
- Concept Plan (PDF) - Lays out a general concept of how the site could be laid out with various uses.
- Declaration of Restrictions (PDF) - An agreement was reached with Wal-Mart when they purchased their land that placed certain restrictions on some of the parcels in the proposed development.
- Shoppes at Cottage View Road Layout (PDF) - The City of Cottage Grove received $3 million in federal funding for the Shoppes at Cottage View project. This funding will help pay for the construction of infrastructure to support development of the site.
- Grading Plan Parcel ID (PDF) - 22.027.21.42.0001
- Survey (PDF) - Shows existing conditions present at the site. The survey covers Parcels A, B, and C of the overall proposed development.
For more information contact:
Economic Development Director
City of Cottage Grove
Email Gretchen Larson