The 2023 Mill and Overlay Improvements Project will take place starting late May in the Thompson Grove neighborhood. This project consists of the removal and replacement of the top two inches of pavement. The project will also include spot curb and valley gutter removal and replacement, along with minor utility adjustments.
- You can learn more about the project and see a map of the area in this brochure.
- Construction is anticipated to occur between late May and late August 2023. Street construction is weather dependent, which means the schedule is subject to change.
- There are approximately 1.8 miles of residential streets within this project.
- The upper 2 inches of pavement will be removed and 2 inches of new pavement will be placed. Concrete work will occur at valley gutters and locations of damaged or settled curb and gutter.
- Safety is the highest priority of everyone involved in this project. While the contractor will do their best to provide warning signs, barricades, and observation within the project areas, we do ask that you remind children to stay clear of the construction site and equipment.
Graduate Engineer Jared Juth
Call 651-458-2829 to leave a message to receive follow-up call