City Watering Policy
· If your house number ends on an even number, water on even-numbered calendar days; odd house numbers water on odd days.
· Watering is only allowed before noon or after 4 p.m. on “your” day to water.
· No watering is allowed on the 31st of the month.
· Hand watering flower beds, washing vehicles and water toys used by kids are exempt from odd-even rules.
· Watering lawns and landscaping for the first 30 days after establishing, or planting of new lawns (or landscaping) is permitted . But, you will need a permit from Public Works.
Pay Your Utility Bill Online
Looking for a fast, easy, secure and eco-friendly way to pay your utility bill?The City is encouraging people to pay online. Visit cottagegrovemn.gov/utilitybill. If you’d like to pay your bill by phone, just call 1-844-855-0025